邀请父母来杜克(三)―中英实用翻译
新生咨讯 | New Comers November 15, 2008 at 12:00 amDCSSA2009
在洛衫矶国际机场
1 我们刚坐CA983航班从北京来, 请问取行李的地方在哪儿?
Where shall we wait for our luggage? We just arrived by the flight of CA983. Thank you.
2 (找达美航空公司的柜台) 我们需要转乘达美航空公司的DL1131航班去罗利,现在要去达美的柜台办理乘机手续以及托运行李 请问达美航空公司的柜台在哪儿?谢谢
We need to check in for flight DL1131 (from Los Angeles to Durham/ Raleigh). Could you please help us find the Delta check-in counter? Thank you!
3 (到达美的柜台前,给工作人员看)我们想办理DL1131的乘机手续 以及托运行李。 请将我们的登记口号写在这张纸上,谢谢!
We want to check in for flight DL1131, we also have luggage to check-in. could you please write down our Gate number on this paper? Thank you!
4 (寻找登机口) 我们需要乘坐DL1131航班去罗利,请帮助我们找到登机口――
We need to find the gate for flight DL1131 (from Los Angeles to Durham/ Raleigh), could you please help us? Thank you!
5 (登机口确认) 我应该在这里等从洛衫矶到罗利的DL1131 航班吗?
Shall I wait here for flight DL1131 to Durham/Raleigh(RDU)? Thank you.
6 (登机前确认)请问这是去往罗利的DL1131航班么?
Are we now boarding on DL1131 to Durham/Raleigh?
7 (机场问洗手间)请问洗手间在哪儿?谢谢
Would you please show me where the bathroom is? Thank you!
男 Men Gentlemen Men’s
女 Women Ladies Lady’s
飞机上:
Would you please put the bags up there for us? Thanks.
请帮我把包放上去好吗?谢谢
Would you please help us taking the bags out? Thanks.
请帮我把包拿出来好吗?谢谢
Would you please help me lowering my seat back? Thanks
请帮我放低座位靠背好吗?谢谢
Would you please give me an extra blanket? Thanks
请再给我一条毯子好吗?谢谢
Would you please turn off the fan for me? Thanks
请帮我把空调扇关闭好吗?谢谢
Where is the switch of the light over my seat? Thank you.
我座位上方的灯开关在哪里?谢谢
Would you please give me another I-94 form? Thanks.
请再给我一张I-94表格,谢谢
Where is the bathroom? Thanks.
洗手间在哪里,谢谢。
飞机上吃喝
饮料 soft drinks
no ice please. 不加冰
hot water 开水
orange juice 橘子汁
water 水
apple juice 苹果汁
tomato juice番茄汁
coke 可乐
diet coke 无糖可乐
hot tea 热茶
coffee 咖啡
到了RDU 找取行李处
1 我们刚坐DL1131航班从洛衫矶来, 请问取行李的地方在哪儿?
Where shall we wait for our luggage? We just arrived by the flight of DL1131 from Los Angeles. Thank you!
打电话
I don’t speak English and I need help. If you have a cell phone would you please call my daughter at 1-919-***-****.briefly, so that I can let her know my situation? Thank you a lot.
我不会英文,我需要帮助,如果你有手机能请您给我女儿打个简短的电话到1-919-***-****好吗?那样我就可以告诉他们我们的情况
(如果在罗利机场没看见我们)
I don’t speak English and I can’t find my daughter, who is supposed to meet me at the airport. Would you please call her at 1-919-***-**** briefly, so that I can let them know where I am? Thank you a lot.
我不会英文,我找不到我的女儿了,他说来这里接我的。您可以帮我给我的女儿打电话到让他们来找我吗 谢谢
特殊情况:
Would you please find a Chinese translator for me? Thank you a lot.
您能给我找一个讲中文的翻译吗?多谢
I lost my passport / boarding card / bag, please help me. Thank you very much.
我丢了 护照/ 登机牌/ 包,请给予帮助,多谢。







Related Posts
Leave a Comment
Trackback this post | Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed